When you plan to buy in Canmore, make sure you read the Buyer Services below.
Buying a home will likely be one of the biggest decisions you will do during your lifetime. It is important to have someone you trust guiding you through the process and helping you understand the market you are buying into. Canmore has some particularities that make navigate the real estate market a bit tricky but your Canmore Real Estate Agent Richard Greaves can help you understand it.
My Website Allows You To:
- Stay up to date on what’s happening in the Canmore Market
- Create a custom search so that new listings matching your criteria are delivered to your inbox
- Request more information on specific properties that interest you
- Contact me to schedule a showing right from the website
As your Canmore Real Estate Agent I will help you:
- Determine your Needs and Wants
- Make sense of all the different types of zoning in Canmore
- Understand the different neighbourhoods of Canmore
- Understand the Current Market Conditions
- Select and View Properties
- Write an Offer to Purchase
- Negotiate on your Behalf
- See the transaction through to completion and hand you the keys to your new home
My Extensive Network of local specialists I can refer you to include:
- Mortgage Specialists
- Certified Property Inspectors
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Condo Document Review Specialists
- House Cleaners
- Home Concierge Services
- and most importantly……Coffee Shops
After you take possession of your new home, I offer my buyers a complimentary 1 hour design consult, by a professional designer, to help you with furniture layout, paint selection, direction on ‘where’ and ‘how high’ to hang your artwork and anything else you may require to personalize your new home.
As an investor I am always looking for agents that do two things: make good use of my time and make me money. Richard gets investment real estate and doesn’t waist my time with Mom and Pop houses. He knows what I am looking for and brings it to me. Working with Richard is both a profitable and enjoyable experience.
—Wade – Canmore, AB